Saturday, August 12, 2006

Melbourne .... pt2/?

.... sucks balls.

I was supposed to go to Melbourne with the guys this weekend but my flights fell through. So yes... once again, melbourne sucks balls.

On the other hand, DFO rules! I bought a wooden wind chime - my first ever. I love it, it's got a little itty bitty bird's house on the top - but no bird is ever going to use it. I bought a whole bunch of clothes too, a belt, some shower gel stuff, but no shoes. I looked in every single shoe shop and I couldn't find anything. :-(

I'm thinking of taking a holiday to Thailand. A friend from work just got back from there and I know a few other people who've been and they say it's breathtaking and so cheap and just amazing! So I've been looking at heaps of websites and now I've just got to pick where I want to visit.

Jackie Marshall came round yesterday to record some vocals for the boys. I haven't heard them yet but they said it sounds unreal and very 'jackie'... she jackie-fied it. I can't wait to hear the finished product on monday!!! I'm so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home