Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Untitled Poem

The trees of my garden
will grow from my tears,
And they'll shade us
while I cry.
But I just want to lie here
without thinking of you.

~ Victoria Wall (c) 2002


Just a little section of a poem I wrote a while ago, but seems to be fitting my life at the moment, unfortunately.

I was debating whether to post poems on this blog or not, because it's a photo blog. But I'll see how it goes. I said in my profile here, "these pictures could tell you more about me than any words could". But I don't think that's really true anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're hurting Meysha.

2:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful poem and unfortunately I am feeling the same way. Shame we somtimes have to go through sorrow to make us stronger.

QMaze

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home